Saturday, April 21, 2012

Birthday card Young deer

Another sketch challenging! :D and this card is also entering HeroArts April contest.
Colored young deer from HeroArts with water coloring
 using distress ink (vintage photo) from ranger.
I'm not a coloring person, I'm not good at it... but this little deer is exception! LOL
A tree is paper piercing technique, used lilybeedesign "Double Dutch" 6x6 pad.
This is another great paper pad, I'm going to use this a lot for sure. ;)
Guess what, I broke out holiday stamp set (HeroArts) for the tree! hee hee
And, the white embossed stripe is actually Newspaper tulips! (also from HeroArts)
 I used that stamp as grass. Ha! :)
I stamped image a couple of times to make look like grass.


Click the link below to see all the sketches of HeroArts April contest.

*Other supplies I used*
Cosmo cricket "Tea for Two" 6x6 pad (pink hearts)
Glossy accents (young deer)
Shadow ink Soft Blossom by HeroHues ( Happy Definition CL269 HeroArts/background)
CL272 All Occasion Message HeroArts (sentiment:Happy Birthday)

1 comment: