Wednesday, September 12, 2012

DAZZLING DAY! ~birthday card~

It's time for challenging Hero Arts contest!
I decided to stretch some holiday stamps this time and made a birthday card.


I used Swirl Christmas CL469 and Magical background CL211.
And I chosen "WISHING YOU A DAZZLING DAY!" sentiment from Many birthday message CL611. It's perfectly matching well with those holiday stamps isn't it? :)

I love Hero Arts inks too! They are all great...
I picked up soft blossom shadow ink, Iris chalk ink for stars, and Cup O' Joe mid-tone ink for magical background. I thought it's still something missing for my background image... so I added Newspaper background too and applied two distress ink colors (Vintage Photo, Antique Linen)  to finish up my background.

Thank for looking my card! :)


1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card!!That soft blossom shadow ink needs to come live at my house lol. Well done!

    ReplyDelete