Saturday, September 29, 2012

Smile

It's almost end of September and I have been enjoy my crafting time.
And one big event is running over at Simon Says Stamp this month called "Stamptember"
I really like this naming because I love stamping!!

Simon Says Stamp is one of my favorite online store and I shop there often.
They ship pretty fast (it's international shipping for me but it takes usually only 5days to ship)
and very reliable, and of course there are lots of stamps!
 which is the most important thing for me.

When my package was arrived and I open it, seeing what I got in person is the most exciting and happiest moment! Every time I smile a lot. :)

So this is the card for Simon Says Stamp to celebrate "Stamptember".



Congratulation for 10 years anniversary Simon Says Stamp!

And thank you for giving me the opportunity to share my project on your blog.

Happy stamping!

*Supplies*
Stamp: Lauderdale Floral CL513 (Hero Arts/Basic Grey)
          I HEART U Cling Rubber Stamp JCS162 (Darcie's)
          Be Happy Sentiments Rubber Stamps Amy R. (C.C. Designs)
Pattern Paper: Double Dutch 6x6 (Lilybeedesign)


No comments:

Post a Comment