Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Holiday Card ~Glittered button berry~

I like customizing buttons and make it unique. The buttons I used for this card are originally just plane clear button. I applied liquid glue to the button and sprinkled lots of red glitter.
Yep, that's it, too easy to make glittered button! :)




Leaves are from stamp set CG363 Poinsettia&Berries, colored in those leaves with distress ink Peeled Paint. I also used one of berries image from the same stamp set to make a background.

And I got new shadow ink "soft granite" the other day and have waited to use it until today,
and I LOVE it! It's really nice grey color, definitely it works well for holiday cards.
So glad I bought this ink. :)

Here is the closer look of the card.


I used two background stamps which are "Music background CG222" and "Happy definition CG269" with my new soft granite ink. When I stamped Happy definition using this ink, I stamped on regular copy paper once, then I stamped to my tag shape because I wanted to see happy definition image with lighter color behind music notes. and I guess it worked? :) hehe

Anyway, thanks for looking at my card! and I am off to make another holiday card. :)

*Supply*
Patterned Paper: Tea for two 6x6 pad from Cosmo Cricket


1 comment:

  1. Just saw this card over at Hero Arts and it is a true beauty. Such lovely and soft colors. And I love holly berries and leaves. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete